A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Executive”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 156520
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands.
Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Ensure that all business information and accounting figures are constantly monitored & accurately maintained so as to reflect a true and fair view of the company in the Business Financial & Performance Reports.
What You Will Do
General Ledger (G/L) Scrutiny
- Constantly monitor and maintain the book of accounts (G/L, sub ledger) accurately so as to reflect true and fair view of the company in the performance reports
- G/L schedules – scrutinize and prepare G/L schedules for review by line manager
- Reconciling various GL accounts and prepare schedules.
- Reporting: prepare various reports for all stores (sales, performance, FLASH, management meeting pack, etc.) and submit to management for review & action
- Month end BPC upload
- Prepare IKEA Specific weekly & monthly reports.
Monthly closure of books
- Reviewing expenses accounts for the month and passing necessary accrual entries and maintaining accrual schedules.
- Reconciliation of inventory entries between Navision & SAP
- Monitoring of Costing Load Factor of both Store & IFB
- Stock provision analysis on monthly basis in line with the financial policy
- A Point of contact for stores for Maintenance requisition/contracts and capital expenditure requisitions approvals and forward the same to stores after obtaining necessary approvals at service office.
- Updating capital expenditure cost by project and keeping track of payments
- Pre-opening cost track sheet to be maintained & monthly updated reports to be forwarded to the concerned Project Head.
- Support the finance manager in building up the budget and secure that the annual goal-setting process is working
- Supporting the business goal-setting process that leads up to the defined budgets for each department
- Support departments understanding of budgeting process and how it influences the motivation in the organization
- Responsible for monitoring department’s budget and expenses and flagging to the Finance manager any discrepancies
- Budget uploads in BPC & SAP
- Support with the Regional Expansion Plans whenever necessary including planning and pre-opening phases
- Support with improving current ways of working and business practices
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What Equips You For The Role
- A Bachelor’s Degree minimum required
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in a Finance function
- A university degree in Business Administration or Finance or relevant job experience from several years in finance department in a large-scale retail operation
- Desirable to have detailed know how of the IKEA Concept in order to implement the IKEA Concept
- Excellent mathematical and numerical & analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft skills
- Proactive approach to issues.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓