A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||17,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As part of Dubizzle Group, we are alongside some of the strongest classifieds brands in the market. With a collective strength of 10 brands, we have more than 200 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
As a Business Development Manager, you will identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
In This Role, You Will
- Identify new clients through effective networking, competitor and government registration sites.
- Sign up new and older (expired or cancelled) real estate accounts that are not currently subscribed to a Bayut & dubizzle property corporate account.
- Ensure clients’ full advertising commitment to both Bayut & dubizzle and its competitors are well documented at the time of signing contracts.
- Partner effectively with Sales Support to ensure efficient completion of client on-boarding processes. Ensure all necessary documentation is made available to Sales Support prior to submission of signed contracts.
- Ensure all new clients are trained in maximizing the tools they have signed up for in a timely manner and that all clients attend the Bayut & dubizzle on-boarding training program necessary for their optimal and successful utilization of our services.
- Consistently and continuously monitor client ‘health and quality metrics’ ensuring they are in line with management’s expectations and to ensure efficient use of service and no malpractice.
- Communicate effectively to manage clients’ expectations to ensure they receive a great service.
- Meet or exceed performance targets stipulated by your line manager.
- Keep up to date with property laws and local real estate development news.
- Regularly updating reporting dashboard to track all sales activities.
- A minimum of secondary education. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Valid UAE driving license is required
- Requires a minimum of 1.5 – 2 years’ experience
- Basic knowledge of sales processes
- Continuing to build knowledge of the business, financials, products/services, the market, and account needs
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 50 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
Bayut & dubizzle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓