A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Talent Acquisition Intern”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Boston Consulting Group (BCG)|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
What You’ll Do
The EMESA region unites over 10,000 BCGers from 40+ countries and all business units, organized in eight geographic systems. The EMESA Experienced Hire Talent Acquisition (TA) team is made up of Talent Acquisition professionals focusing on hiring for BCG’s different industry and functional practice areas. The team and our stakeholders are based across multiple countries.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern (TA) within BCG’s EMESA Experienced Hire (EH) Talent Acquisition team, you will work in a global team of experienced Talent Acquisition professionals to help drive the successful delivery of BCG’s EMESA recruitment strategy. Upon joining BCG, you will be guided through our EMESA EH Sourcing Academy which is a training course that has been designed to equip you with all the tools you will need to excel in your role.
Once you have successfully passed through the Academy, you will work closely with our Senior TA Managers across the EMESA EH team, with a main focus on supporting recruitment activity in Europe and the Middle East. More specifically, you will shadow and support colleagues across the team as they work to successfully identify and attract the highest caliber global talent to BCG.
You will also be required to interact with BCG’s online recruitment platforms, inputting essential data to the system and utilizing it to generate key reports that will be shared with senior BCG business leaders across the EMESA region.
This internship will be for 6 months.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Rigor and strong attention to details
- Demonstrate high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Display highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to combine hands-on attitude in operational topics and good analytical skills
- You convince with a positive charisma, friendliness and pleasant manners
- You work independently, are highly motivated and show a high level of commitment and service orientation
You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- Master or bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, social science or humanities subject
- Previous work experience in Recruiting is an advantage
- Previous experience in an international environment is also an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PPT)
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be part of our interdisciplinary EMESA regional business services team, based across multiple EMESA offices. We are a virtual team, excited about NextGen Ways of Working, which we continuously explore.
Our collaboration as a team is characterized by mutual support, an active exchange of experience, and strong trust.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓