A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Human Resources Associate”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Stanford University School of Medicine|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About The Position
Stanford University is seeking a Human Resources Associate to provide human resources administrative support under the direct supervision of the manager/director, provide human resources administrative support.
Act as the first point of contact for most human resources inquiries and serve as a resource to staff and faculty on human resources policies, procedures, and practices. This role will be working a hybrid model of on-site and work from home.
You will be part of the Pathology HR team and provide support in the areas of recruitment, process improvement, performance appraisals, visas, as well as supporting many other areas.
Working directly under the Human Resources Generalist, this person will need to have a strong base in HR knowledge in order to maintain a high level or HR service to the Department of Pathology.
You should be highly organized, proactive, extremely detail-oriented and be able to multi-task with ease in a fast-paced environment. Regardless of your assignment, you will be expected to demonstrate strong business judgement, professional etiquette and develop program management skills. In addition to having a “can-do” attitude and pleasant demeanor, you must have extraordinary communication skills that allow you to interact with a diverse group of people.
- Serve as a resource on human resources issues, effectively communicate human resources policies, and explain human resources processes and procedures. Resolve basic issues as appropriate. Refer other issues to human resources manager/director or supervisor for resolution.
- Coordinate the recruitment process, including job postings, interview scheduling, and applicant disposition with hiring managers, human resources staff, and/or supervisors.
- Support and coordinate employment activities (transactions and documentation). Assist in onboarding and exit process of staff.
- May support the process (transactions and documentation) for academic and staff appointments/reappointments and student/post-doctoral appointments.
- Coordinate and/or perform HRIS data management activities, including initiating transactions and running reports for compliance, audit, and metrics purposes. Ensure data integrity, and serve as primary contact for identifying and resolving pay issues. May perform time and leave administration duties and input data to financial system.
- Explain applicable disability and leave procedures, and generate related correspondence; update and maintain reports to track leaves.
- Assist in the communication of the annual performance appraisal process; review and track incoming performance appraisal forms.
- Maintain personnel and human resources related files.
- Provide general administrative support for human resources staff
- Other duties may also be assigned
- Experience working using Smartsheet.
- Knowledge and experience of Stanford’s timecard and policy.
- aPHR, PHR, or SHRM-CP certification
Education & Experience (REQUIRED)
- Associate degree and four years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities (REQUIRED)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to learn and apply general human resources policies using problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and effectively handle highly sensitive and personal information with sound judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects and assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with human resource management systems, such as PeopleSoft and time/leave systems.
- Experience using email and internet.
- Frequently stand/walk, sit, perform desk-based computer tasks, and use a telephone.
- Occasionally write by hand, twist/bend/stoop/squat, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds, sort/file paperwork.
- Rarely kneel/crawl, operate foot and/or hand controls.
- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- This position may have a flexible work location, with the possible ability to be either co-located near the Stanford campus or in Palo Alto, CA as a hybrid worker.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓