A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Services Coordinator (UAE National)”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Al Tayer Group|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
To provide all the necessary administrative support to the Employee Shared Services (ESS) team in Onboarding / Offboarding/ Personnel / Labor and Visa matters (as applicable/ assigned) so that the required coordination and documentation incidental to these activities are carried out within the process time lines and standards.
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely processing of all personnel requests in efficient, accurate and customer friendly manner.
- Co-ordinate amongst candidates/employees, Unit HR representatives, Payroll team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth processing on On boarding / Off boarding/ Personnel / Labor and Visa activities.
- Provide correspondence and documentation support on all On boarding / Off boarding/ Personnel / Labor and Visa related issues, including letter generation, photocopying, packs creation and filing.
- Arrange for necessary formalities/ paperwork for On boarding / Off boarding like visa, Emirates ID, medicals, flight tickets, hotel accommodation , advances, as and where applicable.
- Ensure applicable system updates, where mandated/ required, suitable documentation and record keeping in line with all internal and external audit requirements.
- In case of deviations from defined SLAs/ policies/ processes escalate to the manager for appropriate action.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓