A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||AMS International UAE|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
2 – 4 years’ experience as UAE HR coordinator / Assistant
Knowledge in UAE Labour Law , WPS Payroll processing etc.
- Liaising with employee at the time of joining AMS and giving them a brief on the functions of the company and client
- Preparation of employment contacts and addendums
- Conducting inductions to review and explain their employment contract with AMS and about the Policies and Procedures of AMS and client HR.
- Application and follow ups on visa to be in line with UAE Labor Law (TECOM, Dubai and Abu Dhabi)
- Preparation of letters as per requests of employees
- Processing salaries on a monthly basis
- Assisting employees with high standard of HR support
- Liaising with Insurance company for addition and deletion of employees
- Preparation of End of Service settlements and conducting Exit Interview
- Preparation of invoices on a monthly basis
- Follow up on payments from Clients
- Keeping a track of outstanding invoices
- Management of employee records and maintain confidentiality
- Management of HRMS
- Attending emails and queries from employees/clients on a daily basis
- Preparation of cost sheets and quotes for raising PO in a timely manner.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓