A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Group Chief Financial Officer”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Milavous Group|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 45,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
The Group chief financial officer position is responsible for accounting and financial operations of the company, the trade finance and treasury to maintain the development of financial and operational performance, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Establishing and improving accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to uphold the integrity of financial information in compliance with applicable tax codes, laws, and regulations.
- Directing preparing all financial statements based on IFRS, encompassing monthly and year-end income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and government agency report.
- Ensuring on-time consolidation of subsidiaries’ financial statements.
- Spearheading the annual budgeting and planning process in collaboration with C-levels and Directors. Monitor, report, and adjust projected financial figures as necessary.
- Directing short-term and long-term financial growth strategies.
- Overseeing cash flow management.
- Actively participating in the SAP implementation across the organization.
- Managing third-party audit processes for timely and transparent audit reports.
- Supervising fund investments, collaborate with investment bankers for expansion capital, and oversee project financing.
- Directing all tax-related issues.
- Preparing financial reports for the CEO, Board, and shareholders.
- Developing a group-wide financial control system for effective management of subsidiaries
- Overseeing and managing relationships with banks, ensuring optimal service and financial arrangements.
Qualifications Educational Background:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration. Professional qualifications such as CPA, CMA, ACCA, or CFA would be a distinct advantage.
• A minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in senior finance roles with at least 5 years in CFO roles, preferably in industries related to oil commodity trading, or downstream of oil & gas.
• Proven track record in financial planning, budgeting, and financial reporting based on IFRS.
• Experience with consolidation of financial statements for multi-entity/subsidiary companies.
• Strong expertise in IFRS. • Proficiency in SAP and familiarity with its implementation and management.
• Advanced proficiency in using finance software and tools.
Strategic and Analytical Skills:
• Demonstrated experience in leading financial growth strategies.
• Strong analytical, forecasting, and financial modeling skills.
Leadership and Collaboration:
• Proven leadership experience with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate with C-level executives and Directors.
• Experience in developing and implementing accounting and financial policies, procedures, and internal controls.
• Solid understanding of financial risks, with a track record of identifying and mitigating them.
• Experience with insurance and risk mitigation strategies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to present financial information clearly to non-financial stakeholders, including the CEO, board members, and shareholders.
Regulatory and Compliance:
• Thorough understanding of applicable tax codes, laws, and regulations in the regions of operation.
• Experience with third-party audits and liaising with independent auditors.
• Ability to manage relationships with investment bankers, independent auditors, and other key stakeholders.
Continuous Improvement Mindset:
• Demonstrated experience in improving financial processes, systems, and controls.
• Familiarity with the nuances of Oil & gas commodity trading, investment in downstream of oil and gas, or shipping industries.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓