A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Analyst (UAE Nationals)”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The Future Is What We Make It
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Finance Analyst to position within our Honeywell Building Technologies team based in Dubai, UAE.
This position will support the Finance activities of $500M HBT business in the META Region. The role will partner and support the Regional CFO in driving financial performance, managing and leading key business processes including the annual operating plan (AOP), strategic plan (STRAP), monthly operating review (MOR) and financial forecasts.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities
- Supports business forecasting cycles including AOP (Annual planning), SRO (Short range Outlook), Quarterly/Monthly pulse and STRAP reviews mechanisms with reporting and analytical capability.
- Coordinates and creates reporting requirements and analytical data for all planning and forecasting events.
- Leads and coordinates the process for loading reporting data into Hyperion planning.
- Leads creating an analytic baseline for the business working on data gathering and setup to enable ongoing usage.
- Be conversant with planning and analysis systems including Hyperion planning, SAP, BI etc.
- Leads Fixed cost reporting & analysis owning business and functional fixed cost budgets.
- Leads all reporting for the HGR (High Growth regions), Global and regional requirements.
- Leads and supports on all leadership presentations for the VP GM & CFO.
- Works closely with the Global FP&A team on meeting key analytical and reporting requirements.
- Drives leadership in creating a world class FP&A function with connected operating rhythms.
- Leads creating a database of financial analytics which supports the business leadership with insights on decision making
- Leads FP&A systems implementation looking for opportunities to drive productivity within the finance function.
Qualification And Experience
- Professionally qualified with 0 – 2 years of experience including post qualification experience
- Excellent analytical skills – experience with leading finance in a Product or Project business preferred.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and people management skill
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with hands on approach
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive process improvements in a global environment
- Ability to communicate financial data to non-financial people
- Self-motivated, flexible and results oriented
- PC literate – SAP / HFM knowledge preferred
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally.
Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓