A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Coordinator”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
At Orica, it’s the power of our people that leads change and shapes our futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilize vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.
It’s an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of thinking, pioneering innovation and reimagining the way we work.
About The Role
We are thrilled to announce that we are looking for a Procurement & Sourcing Coordinator to join our new business in Dubai.
As a member of the Nitrates Trading Hub, you will be responsible for coordinating procurement activities for nominated purchasing groups, providing professional support to the management of the Nitrates Category Management in striving for optimal procurement outcomes at site level as well as coordinate designated ammonium nitrate sourcing activities.
At Orica, we are incredibly proud to be called a global market leader in our field. In addition to an above-market salary, bonus, flexible working conditions, and other incentives, we can offer you the environment, training and development to become a future leader with our proud company.
What you will be doing
- Coordinates designated procurement operations with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Drives operational activities such as purchase order creation/processing, managing vendor information and master data.
- Maintains accurate records of purchases and product pricing.
- Updates status of purchase orders, communicates with internal and external stakeholders on order status.
- Assists with managing shared mailbox for governance approvals and provides excellent customer service to internal stakeholders.
- Keeps track of purchase orders and invoices and coordinates with Finance to ensure on-time payment.
- Provides after-sales supports in identification and resolution of product quality issues.
- Supports the resolution of audit queries and continuous improvement opportunities.
What you will bring
- Most importantly, you will share our values, including ‘Safety is our priority. Always’.
- Strong SAP knowledge and skills
- Experience with data entry, database management, and reporting
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail orientation
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓