A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Zenith Technologies|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA | ACCA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,500 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Zenith is a niche innovative technology company that operates internationally with a focus on the GCC region. Having established itself as a premium solution provider in the homeland security market, spanning the physical and digital security spheres.. As we continue to growth, we seek a highly energetic individual to join the team.
We seek exceptional personnel, both personally and professionally, to under the role of a Senior Accountant position in our UAE operation (Must be inside the country) to join our team on an immediate basis. You will be exceptionally dynamic and have attained a diverse skill set within the finance and general operational departments.
The Senior Accountant shall be responsible for general accounting functions of a number of entities within the group at a country and international levels, where direct involvement in systems implementation, in addition to procedural, of accounting processes that reflect statistics, profits, cash flows, audits, financial reporting, and internal budgeting.
You will be an ambitious Finance Professional to join our rapidly expanding business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to to be instrumental in scaling up and systemizing functions in the business within the Finance Department and manage administration and supplier liason.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented and posses a demonstrated ability to effectively influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, financial analysis, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Finance
- Ability to leverage technology to simplify, improve and innovate finance processes and systems.
- Entrepreneurial individual ready to take complete ownership of finance processes.
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and accounting software; familiarity with data query/data management tools is desirable.
- Independent thinker with a growth mindset.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements) to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage and coordinate compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings in the different jurisdictions in which we have operations.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Collecting and analyzing financial data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Coordinate the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Manage the preparation and posting of receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, and other standard bookkeeping tasks
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Provide oversight to Admin in line with petty cash disbursements, replenishment and petty cash count. Review and oversee reimbursements.
- Coordinate the preparation, tracking, and reconciliation of ledgers, budgets and financial plans.
- Coordinate the payroll preparation process
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Develop mechanisms, policies, and procedures to enhance compliance to the requirements of the finance functions, and accounting standards and regulations.
- Implement and drive improvements in the core financial processes and reporting for the business.
- Use technology to streamline and amplify our finance function capabilities.
- Learn new technologies and transform your learnings into applicable tools to benefit our growth ambitions.
- Motivate/lead/train/supervise other team members within the finance function.
- Deal with banking requirement as to faculties, loans and general enquiries.
- 2+ years’ experience in one of the large accounting /audit firms.
- Exposure to finance issues in multiple jurisdictions
Experience with Group accounting and cross border transactions
- In-depth understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- BSc degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. ACCA or CPA) is preferred
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓