A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Cost Controller”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||The Lime Tree Cafe & Kitchen|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
1. Job Purpose
Support the day-to-day execution of general ledger impacted processes, including support to clients as they work with and understand these processes. Perform accounting functions specifically in the areas of account balancing, ledger reconciliation, reporting and discrepancy resolution.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
- Coordinate and implement accounting work and projects as assigned.
- Coordinate, implement and follows up on Accounting SOP audits for all areas of the business.
- Comply with Government laws applying to fraud and collection procedures.
- Generate and provide accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compile, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
- Achieve and exceed set goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Submit reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding policies, procedures, and efficient utilization control of financial resources.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Gross Revenue Report.
- Keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, develop financial spread-sheets, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Provide information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Demonstrate personal integrity.
- Use effective listening skills.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Manage group or interpersonal conflict effectively.
- Inform and/or update the executives and the peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Manage time well and possess strong organizational skills.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise well organized way.
- Use problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Make collections calls if necessary.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓