A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accounting Associate”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Kanaan & Associate|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Kanaan & Associates Certified Public Accountants, the independent member firm of BKR International in the UAE, is currently recruiting to join our growing outsourced services department based in our Dubai office in Business Bay.
Responsibilities will include compiling transactions into various accounting systems, such as QuickBooks. In addition, our senior and junior associates regularly coordinate with our UAE clients for financial reporting and meetings, including coordinating audits with external auditors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented approach
- Dedication to the excellent client service
- At least 1 years for senior accountants in a similar function.
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field. Having taken accounting courses is required.
- CPA/CA/ACCA or equivalent will be given additional consideration
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
- Meet all deadlines and be flexible in completing all necessary & ad-hoc tasks.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓