A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Inventory Analyst”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||SLB Dubai|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
Our inclusive culture is the key to our success. We collaborate with our internal community of colleagues, alumni, and our valued external partners to support each other and achieve our goals. We aim to raise the bar high. We look for people who are committed to innovation and success and act with integrity to become and be a part of one of the most diverse group of experts in our industry, anywhere around the globe.
Global in outlook, local in practice – and with a united, shared passion for discovering solutions, we hire talented, driven people and support them to succeed, personally and professionally.
The Position holder is responsible to ensure that inventory valuation and product cost transactions impacting financial reports are monitored, controlled and posted to the materials ledger and general ledger. This position reports to the Global Distribution Materials Manager.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Perform Quarterly Inventory count reconciliations:
- Execute cycle count and periodical physical counts: plan creation/posting of adjustments/root cause and reporting per global procedure
- Ensure that the quantity on hand in SAP is correct compared to the physical counted quantity in the warehouse.
- Investigate and resolve variances by liaising with 3PL, Warehouse Leads, HLS and SAP ITT as required.
- To ensure that inventory stock and transactions are properly valuated:
- Perform weekly review of TB vs PnL for Purchase Price Variance related accounts
- Analyze and review standard price revaluation impact and submit standard price update template to SAP CPF ITT
- Prepare monthly Purchase Price Variance file for recharge to GUs
- Prepare weekly MI PN file for GSS Team to review MI standard price
- Review materials are appropriately priced and mapped in the material master record
- Perform relevant cost component analysis in SAP (Materials Standard price, inbound freight cost, negative cost etc)
- Ensure accurate stock transaction records (Reception, Issuance, Junking, etc)
- Review and analyze SO incompletion log; liaise with Dubai CS team to resolve.
- Ensure that inventory valuation and related accruals are accurately valued in financial reports.
- Calculate the monthly top-up for Buyback obs. provision
- Verify and analyze automated monthly obsolescence provision changes
- Verify and analyze monthly In-transit accrual
- Co-ordinate with G&A team on MR11 cleanup of GRIR
- Review and analyze month end ML revaluation entries
- Ensure correct re-classification to DIV HQ of inventory
- Prepare BTO and Weekly Inventory (MB51) dataset for publish on DSC Inventory BI
- Prepare IE Aging Dashboard (mid month and Month end), calculate aging >90 days month end prov accrual and non-op recharge to GU
- Prepare Balance sheet reconciliations for relevant inventory accounts and oversee clearing of open items
- Prepare ageing reports for NAM and MEA RDC BTS to be shared with MRP Performance Analyst for monthly Quality Index publish
- Maintain and publish month end DSC BI inventory datasets
- Consolidate and align entity level datasets vs TB/HFM
- Ensure compliance with established procedures and company standards to maintain effective control over the physical product flow and storage for the warehouse and other inventory areas.
Qualifications And Experience
- 3 years or more experience in similar role
- Analytical Skills
- Finance / Accounting knowledge
- SAP Finance and MM user knowledge
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓