A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant (Receivables)”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Dubai Airports|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CFA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADSCORPORATE SERVICES
Accountant – Receivables
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
\What You’ll Deliver
- You will carry out day-to-day Accounts Receivable (AR) activities such as invoice processing, invoice printing and dispatch, reconciliations.
- You will coordinate with the relevant business units or the customers for any clarifications or issues identified on the customer invoice.
- You will ensure that all outstanding AR transactions (e.g. invoices, adjustments, etc) are processed and posted in the system during the period end closing process.
- You will process customer invoices on a regular basis.
What You Bring
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree with 3-6 years of experience in Commerce or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and/or Accounting.
- You should have knowledge of invoice processing, receivables/ receipts processing, and AR period end close procedures.
- You should have knowledge of IFRS, knowledge of payment terms & conditions and statutory laws and regulations/ implications.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓