A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Administrative Assistant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like updating HR Information System and processing employees requests, assisting employees with queries related to (but not limited to) attendance system, compensation & benefits topics, payroll and other ad hoc queries.
Ensuring smooth communication and timely resolution of requests and questions.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially, familiarity about HR Information System and strong communication skills. Passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Dealing with day-to-day HR queries and advising in line with the current policies and procedure
- Organize, maintain & compile employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Maintaining an accurate and efficient HR database with employee information and necessary documentations (new hires, local & International mobility, changes in contracts, leavers)
- Prepare HR related documents such as employees offer letters, employment contracts, mutual agreement for terminated employees, end of service entitlements.
- Produce informative reports using the HR platform
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding inductions and explain company policies
- Assist employees’ queries related but not limited to HR Information System and Employee Self Service modules, payroll and benefits
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Reviewing and amending where necessary all HR policies
- Liaise with internal department such us IT, Finance and Legal Team
- From time to time become a supporting role in the accurate processing of payroll.
- Support in preparing payroll reports, accruals and YTD employee benefits
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the HR department, including participation in project work
Requirements & Skills
- Proven work experience in an administrative role within a Human Resource department, providing high quality and timely work
- Hand on experience with HR software such us HRIS and HRMS, preferably experience in Workday System
- Thorough knowledge of Labour Laws
- Knowledge on processing payroll and preparing payroll related reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills to deal with individuals at various levels and potentially sensitive matters
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Excellent information technology skills, including excel, mail merge and report creation
- Well organized, able to prioritize and work to deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓