A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Administration Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Artychoke LLC FZ|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Administrative & HR Responsibilities
- Manage all of the Company’s Administration requirements and associated service providers
- Manage all of the Company’s HR requirements, including team recruitment, visas, leave requests, timesheet administration, and health insurance administration
- Prepare the Company’s Profit & Loss based on actual monthly transactions
- Manage all of the Company Administrative suppliers and general ad-hoc petty cash requirements
- Manage all procurement projects and coordinate with suppliers, including all financial-related and operational expenses
- Maintain all Company filing and resource schedules
- Take minutes of all internal Company meetings and circulate them for action
- Manage travel for employees and management, including: purchasing tickets, coordinating with travel agents, visa applications, and post-expense trip reimbursement
- Assist the team where necessary in the preparation of projects and proposals
- Assist Managing Director in regard to Company and personal-related requirements
- Attend, when required, any training for skill enhancement initiatives
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Manage all sub-consultants appointed by the Company.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities
- Lead by example and ensure the team are providing a professional level of service and consistently exhibiting
Artychoke LLC Service Standard and Values
- Review the BOQ, Commercial Invoice, and Packing List to ensure the accuracy and consistency of the descriptions, data, and computation.
- Review the HS Codes declared on the shipping documents are correct as per the origin and destination of the shipment.
- Provide direction and recommendations for shipment modes and terms as stated on the proposals provided by Artychoke and its suppliers.
- Maintain the IT Matrix, ensuring that the file is up to date.
- Assist in creating Artychoke forms and templates.
- Responsible for Artychoke registration for legal entities such as DCCI and Dubai Customs.
- Prepare all the Company’s basic accounting schedules and coordinate with external third-party accountants and auditors. Including general petty cash schedules and expenses administration. Ensure project work is costed against the relevant project for profit and cost assessment
- Raising invoices as per the payment schedule mentioned in the contract and sending them out to the clients.
- Issuing receipts to the clients as and when the amount is credited to our account. Also, arrange for cheque collections if necessary.
- Preparing payments as per the terms agreed with the suppliers.
- Issuing PO to the suppliers as required.
- Maintaining the project billing schedule and AR report on an up-to-date basis.
- Following proper documentation as per company policy.
- Quarterly VAT submissions.
- Monthly report to be submitted to the management to assess the financial performance and position of the company.
Qualitifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess strong administrative skills, record keeping, monthly reporting, time management and organizational skills
- Possess a passion for the design industry, motivation and a team player attitude
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓