A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Assistant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Amazon MENA|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Do you want to help us shape the future of Amazon’s consumer business in MENA? We are looking for a Deal & Promotions Associate to create and execute streamlined workflows related to deals and promotions to drive growth at scale on behalf of our selling partners.In this role, you will empower Amazon’s selling partners to promote their products prominently in order to delight our customers. You will partner with different functions across Amazon’s MENA business to build scalable mechanisms that support areas such as operational excellence, product selection, profitability and growth.
You will drive improvements in deal creation strategies with highest relevance, engagement and foster self-service capabilities and seller satisfaction. To achieve this, you will need to interlink strategy, innovation operations and technology in a rapidly evolving environment.
As a Deal & Promotion Associate, You Will
- Execute deal & promotion auditing & scheduling
- Align with stakeholders on workflow prioritization and report on roadmap status
- Design and implement new automated workflows to drive growth at scale
- Work cross-functionally across the Amazon MENA marketplace business
- Identify process inefficiencies and continuously improve existing workflows
- Lead the preparation and execution of new workflow pilots
- Propose success criteria and evaluate outcomes to drive expansion decisions
- Track performance and derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Provide recommendations to business stakeholders and drive change
- Prepare and lead product roadshows to drive global tool adoption
Key job responsibilities
- Identify, prospect, and recruit high-potential selling partners to Amazon.ae Marketplace.
- Effectively prioritize and lead a portfolio of selling partners to realize the product family’s opportunities and goals (both Inputs/Outputs metrics).
- Be your seller partners’ consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business
- Identify key business opportunities of your categories via spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing to ensure managing the portfolio toward a growth plan
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting selling partners’ business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
- Work closely with selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans for your portfolio of selling partners.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners portfolio.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong excel skills
- Fluent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated fluent Arabic communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience in retail, strategy consulting, digital or tech business
- At ease when dealing with stakeholders at all levels and different functional groups
- Strong relationship building skills
Company – Q-Express Documents Transport
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓