A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Planning Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||AFM Al-Futtaim Automotive|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 153647
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The role will be part of the Toyota & Lexus Aftersales Distributor Business Planning Department. The business planning function is responsible for mid-term and annual plan including strategic actions required to achieve the organization goal. The role will support the growth agenda through data analysis for risk & opportunities, look for opportunities to improve the value chain and engage with stakeholders to deliver the results. The annual budget, forecast analysis, Adhoc analysis, IT projects, principal data reporting, campaign management with marketing, monitoring, and improving customer inflow, and enrichment of data quality are key responsibilities to deliver.
What you will do:
- Develop & monitor mid-term and annual business plan including track of all required KPIs for Financial, Operational and Customer areas.
- Monitor monthly business performance by KPI and highlight risk and opportunities
- KPI analysis to identify areas of improvement and drive actions with relevant stake holders
- Development & implementation of annual aftersales marketing campaign calendar for the target segment
- Delivery of VIN visits as per plan through efficient stakeholder management with Call Center, CRM and Marketing Dept.
- Manage aftersales packages in system including new package introduction and modifications. To work closely with Pricing department.
- Project management for all IT related projects. Key point of contact to work the IT department on any new or existing system enhancement.
- Develop annual plan and keep progress track including monthly reporting within timeline with the Principal.
- HR – Employee engagement. Managing and motivating my team and developing their skills so that we can achieve top results
- Drive recall campaign performance with Warranty and Branch team
- Brief branch associates on marketing campaign mechanisms and offer required support to achieve the goal
- Work with retention team to launch the retention products in the network (SMC, Extended Warranty etc)
Required skills to be successful:
- Ability to operate SAP system and experience of Microsoft tools
- Lead projects and manage stakeholders.
- Experienced in Business Planning within Automotive industry handling volume brands
- Business analytical and Data management skills
About The Team:
Role reports to Aftersales Brand Lead and interfaces with various stakeholders.
What Equips You For The Role:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar job profile
- Degree in Business management or IT or Finance
- Soft skills on data tool for efficient, speed and accurate reporting.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓