A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Assistant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Parsons Corporation|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Accounts Assistant to join our team! In this role you will get to complete a variety of advanced clerical tasks within an accounting section of the finance department.
At this level, the Accounting Assistant works under general supervision in completing a broad scope of routine accounting tasks and is capable of completing some non-routine assignments. The incumbent at this level may also function as a para-professional who may be assigned to one of the following areas: accounts payable, receivables, payroll, and/or general accounting functions.
- Receives accounting information from internal or external sources including: other Finance Department sections, other departments or divisions, other Parsons companies, suppliers, clients, etc.
- Audits invoices for appropriate support documentation. Matches information and documentation with accounting records; verifies accounts and sub-jobs charged for accuracy and legitimacy.
- Processes financial records. Prepares vouchers, journals, registers, ledgers, budgets, tax reports as required by the department. Maintains standard accounting and financial records. Inputs information into a computerized accounting system. Prepares information for use by other departments, clients, and/or suppliers.
- Performs financial reconciliations and/or proofs.
- Answers inquiries and prepares standard analyses.
- Maintains computerized databases for tracking and informational purposes.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Supervision Received – Accounting Supervisor, Accounting Manager Internal Contacts – All Employees in Finance Dept.; other departments/subsidiaries External Contacts – Clients; Suppliers
Associate degree in accounting, Economics, Business (or equivalent) and typically 3+ years of related work experience.
Basic PC skills including, but not limited to, MS Windows, MS Word, Power Point, and advanced MS Excel. Must have good oral and written communications skills, be able to work as part of a team, and possess a working knowledge of accounting processes.
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓