A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Hyatt Hotels Corporation|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA | ACCA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Organization- Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style’s relaxed, and the standards are anything but.
Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.The Finance analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting financial data. The Finance analyst may also be tasked with creating reports or presentations that summarize the results of their analysis. These reports might be used internally by company management
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Analyze drivers of hotel operating results and recommend actions to improve.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Senior Management and Hotel Managers to develop, implement, and monitor improvement initiatives across the portfolio.
- Optimize daily/weekly/monthly operations reporting to inform/enable property and operations management.
- Ad hoc analysis, scenario analysis, multi-year modeling to support business requirements.
- Participate in forecasting and budgeting processes as required.
- Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
- Finance or related degree
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role or internal auditor
- Must have very good computer skills especially in Excel and Outlook.
- Project management experience preferred.
- This position may be required to work weekends, holidays and a flexible schedule.
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.