A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Eternel Clinic|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 14,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Duties and responsibilities:
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Preparation of annual budget and variance analysis on monthly basis.
· Preparation of monthly cash flow projection.
· Quarterly VAT submission.
· Coordinating with marketing department and clinic for sales promotions.
· Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
· Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with IFRS.
· Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the business operation.
· Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
· Payroll Processing.
· Advising and assisting the management in the compilation and control of the center budget.
· Reconciliation of bank statements and coordinating with banks for banking relationship.
· Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with UAE legislation.
· Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software (QuickBooks), the medium-term and program budgeting.
· Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
· Review and maintain the chart of accounts and cost centers on regular basis.
· Reconciliation of sub ledgers (Payables, Receivables, Fixed asset, purchasing and inventory) with general ledger and bank reconciliations.
· To improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization’s mission; better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
· Preparing monthly each clinics and doctors profitability advising best formula to maximizing the center’s profitability.
· Any other financial / management duties assigned by the center manager.
Graduate/Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
Minimum of five (5) recent years of experience in the clinic or hospital field.
· Financial Management Skills
· Payroll and Accounts Schemes
· Accounting System Software Application
· Knowledgeable with QuickBooks
· Economic and Accounting principles skills
· Quarterly VAT submission
· RCM (Revenue Cycle Management)
· Integrity and honesty
· Interpersonal Ability
· Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
· Problem Solving and decision Making
· Leadership Ability
· Effective Communication
Customer Service Orientation
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.