A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Digital Account Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
About The CompanyWe are a leading global communications marketing firm helping business and organisations evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations. We are independent and family owned, which allows us the freedom to deliver original thinking and invest in our clients.We are one of the largest agencies in the Middle East with over 100 people and offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Riyadh.We have deep expertise and advise on consumer trends, research, analytics and insights, corporate reputation, health, technology, brands, capital markets, crisis, energy, and government affairs.
About The Team
We are the central digital team at Edelman, part of Integrated Solutions division that includes data, planning and creative. We deliver digital communications and creative technology campaigns and programs across all Edelman practices.We take pride in delivering exceptional work for our clients but, at our core, we are a non-hierarchical team who like to spend time together in and out of the office. We are relentlessly collaborative and supported by leadership who champion and celebrate our collective achievements.The roleWe have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join our Digital team. This role requires both client management skills and hands on digital experience, particularly in social media channel management, content creation, and audits/reporting. The successful candidate will ideally have experience on Consumer and B2B client work, having worked in an agency, or as an in-house digital specialist.We are looking for someone with a holistic digital approach, who can plan and manage activity across content, social and influencer. This person will have a track record of managing clients, as well working with other departments, including creative, content, planning and data.There is a lot of opportunity for growth within the role for the right candidate. We are looking for someone with a real passion for digital, who can be a partner with their clients, manage multiple projects / activities, and ultimately ensure that client expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Manage social, content and influencer activity and digital programs across key clients.
- Manage and develop client relationships, through day-today account management.
- Write digital proposals and plans for social, content and influencer activities – both standalone campaigns and integrated creative campaigns; develop channel recommendations and content frameworks.
- Work with analytics and insights specialists to inform strategic recommendations; collaborate with creative and content teams, counselling on channels, format, and execution; align with the paid media team on channel and amplification.
- Research and reports using digital data, with insights and recommendations
- Deliver digital and integrated projects, managing timelines and client expectations.
- Ensure quality and operational performance of the digital output, working closely with teams to deliver the work that is client ready and on time.
- Supporting on research and input on new business pitches
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- A background in digital within an agency, or as an in-house digital specialist.
- Experience across B2B and B2C
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability to write quality documents, with attention to detail, and good proactive communication, both internally and externally.
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape including platforms and technology.
- A solid understanding of the principles of content marketing and the ability to convey them both internally and to clients.
- Experience working in collaboration with both earned and paid.
- A curiosity to keep up with the digital trends, emerging platforms and changing audience behaviours.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).For more information please visit: www.edelman.comPlease follow this link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7AKFCmQvtk) to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.