A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Sales Administrator”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||K Estates Dubai|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Employment: Full Time
As K Estates expands, we are looking to hire experienced Senior Sales Administrator to join our team.
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Screen and direct phone calls/Emails and distribute correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Handling CRM and monitoring other Property advertisement portals.
• Submit required documents for each property to get Trakheesi Permit
• Monitoring inventory for sales, rentals, and renewals.
• Create and maintain spread sheets in Excel and reporting to the Managing Director
• Compose, edit and draft letters, addendum, and property-related contracts.
• Calling Landlords, checking availability, arranging viewings
• Answering Inquiries, assisting clients
• Compile, organize and accurately finalize documents for office records.
• Edit property pictures
• Manages social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
• Expert with all MS Office suite applications
• Excellent marketing research skills
• Capable of managing multiple tasks
• Good English communication skill, smart and presentable
• Provides general office and operational support
• Eager to learn
• Well informed of all related online property advertisement(Property finder, Dubizzle, etc)
• Adhere to RERA rules and regulations (Full knowledge of Trakheesi)
• Knowledgeable of all real estate related forms (Forms A, B and I, etc.)
• Office administration
• Corporate communications
• Working within strict deadlines
• Organizational skills
• Minimum 3-year experience in Real Estate is a must
• Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology (Preference)
• Has experience in BITRIX CRM (Preference)
Join our team in K Estates and contribute to our philosophy of providing unparalleled quality, customized services, and exclusivity to discerning clients.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.