A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Business Partner”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Al Futtaim Automotive|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Job Requisition ID: []
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
As a member of Finance team – to support the Body & Paint and Accessories operations (ALAC Aftersales) – on (a) decision support for budgeting / forecasting / MIS and KPI achievement (b) performance management (c) Finance partnering with General Managers of Body & Paint and Accessories divisions and their operational teams to provide value added insights and actionable reports in the most efficient manner (d) ensure compliance with company policies and procedures with major emphasis on – cash control, sales accounting and approvals credit controls & approvals, stock controls, audit report follow-up and (d) day to day internal controls review and improvement.
What you will do:
Financial Performance Review & Commercial Support
- Perform regular Financial reviews and variance analysis with Operational heads and Management for all responsible activities and branches and thus ensuring that performance is in line with relevant budgets/Forecasts
- Support management in review of KPI trends, suggest improvement plans and prepare reports/analysis with full drilldown at activity and location level reviews to be held with GMs of B&P and Accessories along with Sr. Financial Controller ALAC.
- Regularly monitor and control indirect costs (Facility Maintenance, casual labours, utilities, data processing, stationery, cafeteria etc)
- Supporting Management in synergising process and costs between aftersales and other activities within the same site
- Check and ensure that all Branch POs are created, and GRs completed within the relevant months and adequate provisions are booked before close of month to reflect right profitability.
- Validating CAPEX cost requirements at each location and ensuring that these are within budgeted levels.
Forecast and Budget Support
- Support branch management by validating Weekly Forecasts submitted to central ALAC finance team
- Supporting Sr. Financial Controller & GMs with Preparation of site wise Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Budgets and upload into SAP
Sales Accounting and cash control
- Oversee via the accounting to ensure all documentation is complete as per company procedures for all Finance / Cash / Credit / Inter and Intra company deals for B&P, Accessories and PDI.
- Ensure through Finance team the release of VCC, Sale letter & Gate passes are in line with company procedures.
- Validation through test checks of Sales document pack /LPO and credit approval or clear funds/ registration copy and delivery to ensure process compliance.
- Ensure that refunds are processed by branch within the sub-delegated authority with proper documentation and those beyond Branch authority are processed through Central Finance
- Check and validate all agreed check list before confirming passport release of branch staff.
- Reviewing all petty cash payments, test checking daily collections and deposits to ensure compliance
- Liaise with Central Finance and other departments to ensure that all intercompany transactions, upsell recoveries, Pricing differences etc are regularly reconciled and kept on track
Stock, Insurance & WIP controls
- Ensure Stock controllers adhere to standard documentation and procedures about stock movements and best practices followed on stock management of on-site stocks including Damaged stock.
- Ensure adequate insurance coverage is in place for dealership stock, cash, assets and other components at all times.
- Review periodical physical inventory and reconciliation to ensure physical stocks match with the system stocks.
- Leading and participating in and support the smooth conduct of Annual stock counts
- Monitoring of aftersales WIPs at branches regularly and ensure timely closing of job cards to ensure revenue recognition as per IFRS
Credit Control & AR Collections
- Facilitate through Branch Finance team, timely submission of Finance deal packs and provide support and follow up with AFF for early collection of bank debts.
- Review with aftersales operational team on overdue and collection on regular basis and provide status report to Sr. FC and leadership
Policy, Procedures and Internal Audit recommendations
- Ensuring that all Finance SOPs are adhered to by the responsible branches and adequate advice is provided in compliance matters
- Continuous review of existing policy and procedures and recommend improvements to strengthen internal control.
- Facilitate Group internal audit review of branch operations and ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations
- To lead and supervise the finance team of all responsible Branches
- Provide appropriate trainings to the responsible Finance team from time to time.
Ad hoc tasks & Projects
- To carry out Ad Hoc tasks/reports as defined by the Sr. FC / GMs or any other member of Senior Management.
- Involve into Projects representing various business areas as and when required.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Extensive Financial analyst experience
- Automotive background / experience
- Commercial experience
- Can manage independently
About the Team:
The role will report to Sr. Financial Controller – ALAC and you will be working in a very busy and fast pace environment.
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Chartered Accountant (or similar qualification)
Minimum Experience: 7 – 10 years experience in Automotive dealership or retail environment
Job-Specific Skills: Analytical, process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
Behavioural Competencies: Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizan attitude, Self starter; and a strong team player.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.