A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior HR Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree |Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Be a part of our HR team that provide support to all businesses across our MEA region, based in our corporate head office in Dubai. Subject matter expert for general HR shared service delivery, ensuring the HR team are up to date with HR policies and procedural changes that affect Mace colleagues. Accountable for delivering an operationally excellent HR shared service to Mace colleagues ensuring KPIs and high-quality service delivery standards are met and maintained.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Delivering best in class HR shared services for Mace colleagues, by building capability and resilience of HR systems, the HR services team, procedures and processes.
- Managing and developing the HR services team to deliver a robust and efficient customer focused service for Mace. Ensuring HR shared service team meet all key deliverables and related matters are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the allocation of operational HR activities and daily triage so the team are always positioned to deliver a customer focused value add service.
- Working closely with HR colleagues to ensure accurate and timely HR services input of end to end employee lifecycle activities including issuing contracts of employments, correct system set up and hand off to payroll, support on HR projects and reporting of HR KPIs.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and external immigration providers to carry out the right to work checks and ensure collation and timely submission of visa application documents as appropriate.
- Ensuring all processes with payroll, recruitment and talent and development teams are aligned so and reward and benefits information is processed and managed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Providing stress test HR processes, policies and procedures. Implementing a range of Mace appropriate HR processes, HR blueprints and tools to ensure value add HR and continuous improvement in delivery of HR services.
- Implementing the Oracle HR processes to the expected standards and ensure Mace compliance.
- Working with HR colleagues to ensure equality, diversity and inclusion in delivery of HR shared services.
- Improving and implementing HR services metrics and analysis and ensure the active management of HR services KPIs to proactively inform continuous improvements in HR services delivery for Mace colleagues.
- Ensure all HR service systems, documentation and internal ways of working is Mace compliant and meets advised standards as outlined by the Group HR director.
You have a relevant degree qualification. You are digitally savvy, organised and love working on multiple things. You will have experience in HR within a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.