A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Program Delivery Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||10000 – 50000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Synechron is a leading digital consulting firm with 14,000+ collaborative employees across 40 global offices across 17 countries. From our solid financial services industry foundation, we have become a prominent global digital consulting firm for large financial services and technology firms. With a key focus on trust, and in partnership with our clients, we’re leading modernization and digital optimization journeys with expertise that spans Consulting, Data, Design, Cloud and Engineering across various industries. We can provide you with customized end-to-end solutions that drive business value.
We are looking for experienced and motivated Program Delivery Manager- Trade Finance. Would you like to develop your skills and refine your craft in a pioneering technology company, where you’ll join a highly collaborative, growing team and support their cutting-edge core platform?
Key Result Areas
- Deliver projects to meet organizational objectives and project success criteria.
- Guide stakeholders in envisioning and scoping projects, perform project planning, task sequencing, and define team roles and responsibilities.
- Perform project management activities such as planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting -status, quality, risk.
- Co-ordinate team resources to complete assigned tasks within project/BAU targets.
- Global Transaction Banking Domain experience a must in Trade Finance. (Letter of Credit, Letter of Guarantee, Documentary Collections, Trade Loans etc.)
- Assist in preparation of project & annual budget.
- Ensure capacity planning is performed regularly to ensure adequate system resources are available to support changing demands.
- Provide technical guidance, information and instruction to other staff requiring broader subject knowledge.
- Member of the program management office. Interacts with project stakeholders from business, technology, operations, enabling units, 3rd party representatives, and senior management.
- Work with team members participating in shadowing, training activities, and ensuring continuity of deliverables.
- Adhere to project management, information controls and security frameworks/procedures, including change and incident management process.
- Provide general administrative support to the team, including, meetings, knowledge transfer and activity reporting.
- Ensure management is informed of risks, issues, project/activity status, and team accomplishments.
- Recognize team achievements and share success, promoting high performing teams.
- Performing root cause analysis & tracking to closure of program risks and issues.
- Recommend mitigation plans and solutions to program obstacles.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent program and project management experience.
- Ability to manage diverse teams drawing on different skills to enable strong team results.
- Excellent information systems understanding with ability to lead root cause analysis and closure.
- Business and technical experience in the financial services domain.
- Global Transaction Banking Domain experience must in Trade Finance (Letter of Credit, Letter of Guarantee, Documentary Collections, Trade Loans etc.)
- Experience in flow banking business (GTB) is a plus as well as overall corporate banking experience.
- 15+ years’ experience in the banking industry of which 7-8 years in team, project and program management.
- Agile delivery Experience.
- Strong organizational and presentation capability.
- Take initiatives in implementing strict project / program management guidelines and disciplines.
- Guide all the project teams in delivery of applications and solutions.
- Functional and technology knowledge on major banking applications.
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- 100% Medical Insurance premium for Employee will be paid by Synechron.
- Medical Insurance Premium for the dependents on residence visa will be paid on 50% – 50% copay policy of Synechron.
- Employment visa and residence visa cost will be paid by Synechron for employees and his/her dependents.
- Initial entry ticket will be paid by Synechron for employee and his/her dependents (for movements from outside UAE).
- 22 working days of Annual leaves and 15 Sick leaves will be given to an employee as per UAE.
2022: Voted in Top 25 Best Companies to Work for (Business Intelligence Group)
2021: Winners of Gold Globee Award Honoring Employer Excellence for Career Growth, Development & Training (2021 Business Excellence Awards)
2021: Synechron Recognized Silver Level Awards for COVID-19 Support Strategy
2020: Winners of Team of the Year’ Award (US FinTech Awards 2021)
2020: Synechron FinLabs Wins Gold Stevie Award (2020 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We offer flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes to support our global workforce. Empowerment and collaboration are at the core of how we operate.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.