A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Officer”.
|Company Name||Daman National Health Insurance Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Sell and promote Daman products by establishing contact and developing business relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Responsible for achieving new business sales targets as communicated by the management and contributing in team target achievement.
- Achieve monthly activities targets as set by the management.
- Maintain quality service by implementing the departments’ set standards, specified policies and procedures.
- Use Daman’s sales tools to identify, evaluate and acquire new business
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve positive results.
- Work closely with clients to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Maintain good relationships with customers by providing support, information and guidance to solve customer issues and yield positive results.
- Maintain strong knowledge of company’s products, pricing, policies and procedures to educate clients.
- Regularly report to and update management on new business sales progress and its status to engage them as required.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors to update management on regular basis.
- Travel to other cities within UAE as per business requirement.
- Actively contribute collectively to team effort in achieving results.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in sales is preferred
- Experience in health insurance or insurance concepts in general is preferred
- Minimum High School
- Diploma or higher degree in any field is preferred
- LOMA or CII certification is preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Good command of written and spoken English; knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage
- Good knowledge of health insurance concepts
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and promote teamwork
- UAE driving license is a must; Flexibility to travel within UAE
Apply Now:[email protected]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.