A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Strategic Account Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000AED – 12,000AED|
|Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world-class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining how work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits, and Insurance possible for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. Forbes listed us as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and backed by world-leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale-ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high-achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic, and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Consistently achieve KPIs each quarter
- Execute all phases of the account retention/renewal lifecycle
- Develop and deliver world-class customer service on an ongoing basis
- Educate and train existing and new potential customers on insurance products, mechanics, and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize efficiency to improve customer service
- Efficiently manage day-to-day servicing and operations (policy renewals, endorsements, claims, pre-approvals, escalations… etc)
- Onboard customers to the Bayzat platform, while also monitoring and driving utilization
- Proactively build and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Effectively manage and develop your assigned Service Account Manager
What you will need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B or account management position (2 years of insurance industry experience preferable)
- Relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders (C-suite, upper and mid-level executives)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Commercial acumen and problem-solving
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented (excellent at prioritization)
- High level of emotional resilience and empathy
- Technical Skills: Intermediate MS Office (Salesforce skills preferable)