A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Property Consultant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 month – 1 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||(75% Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Achieve sales targets/KPIs set in Employment Contract.
- Interview Buyers to determine what kind of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Advise sellers on how to make their properties more appealing to potential buyers
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages and legal requirements.
- Arrange for title searchers to determine whether clients have clear property titles
- Ensure due diligence of above listings documents to comply with Dubai’s Land Department and real Estate regulatory Agency (RERA) Standards.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Monitor Fulfilment or purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Contact property owners and advertise service to solicit property sales listings
- Prepare documents as applicable, such as the listing form, Form A, Passport copy, title deed.
- Maintain Knowledge of UAE real-estate law, local economies, types of available mortgage and financing options
- Always represent the company in a professional manner
- With valid UAE driver’s license
- Freshers are welcome to apply
- Real Estate background is a plus
Apply Now:[email protected]e