A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Nathan & Nathan|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA |CMA | ACCA|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the job
Our client is a Dubai-based logistics company providing a wide range of transport services within the Caspian Sea and Black Sea.
Language Preference: English & Russian Speaking
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Accounting Software Preference: Logo Tiger
Office Location: JLT, Dubai
- The Employee shall render the following services including the following but not limited to:
- Manage all accounting transactions, including but not limited to the preparation of budget forecasts, handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings, reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable, collection of receipts and invoices, cash receipts, and petty cash
- receipts control (including collection and custody).
- Compute taxes; prepare and submit tax reports and returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements and reconcile the Company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Prepare, draft, and provide the financial information and reports (including but not limited to Profit and Loss, Management Report, Cash Flow, Trial Balance, Sales repo, rt, and any other financial reports requested) to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the Company.
- Preparation of the financial recovery months before the last business day of the current month but not later than on the 12th day of the subsequent month.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information in accounting software.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial/accounting reports as per management request.
- Any other accounting services and/or activities requested by the Company.
- Coordinate and work with the company’s external auditors, including but not limited to email correspondences and exchanges (time and duly addressing the queries by providing information, data, and documents by email or through the specifically designated software), participating on the meetings and conf calls.
DROP YOUR CV HERE: