A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Lobby Hostess”.
||Bab Al Shams Desert Resort|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20000 AED – 25000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the job
( 5476 )
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
About The Role
Lobby Hostess is responsible in welcoming and initiating the overall first impression of our guest’s arrival experience. This position proactively welcomes and engages with our guests, enhancing their experience by fielding inquiries, promoting our vast array of amenities, and facilitating welcoming and efficient interactions. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Creates positive, memorable, and efficient guest interactions within the hotel lobby.
- Provides engaging, entertaining, and inspiring guest service; meeting or exceeding property standards.
- Proactively greets guests within the lobby environment, identifying needs and fulfilling appropriately.
- Monitors traffic flow and guest queues within lobby; directing guests as appropriate to minimize wait times.
- Manages queuing system and procedures in accordance with property policies.
- Actively identifies, acknowledges, and resolves guest concerns following service recovery protocols.
- Identifies sales opportunities and promotes premium rooms, suites, and amenities to guests.
- Maintains comprehensive and accurate knowledge of groups, events, amenities, outlets, and general information.
- Appropriately utilizes tablet devices to perform key transactions and display products/services to guests.
- Exceeds standards for personal appearance and grooming at all times.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Minimum High School Graduate or general education degree
- HACCP certified
- 1-2 years in similar position in a five star hotel
- 6 months to one year related experience and /or training
- Experience in handling point of sale (POS) terminals
- Strong orientation towards customer service
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Attention to Detail & Quality
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Hard working
- Interpersonal skills
Join a team that is warm , caring , connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
DROP YOUR CV HERE: