A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Regional Sales Manager”.
||Cornerstone Recruitment MENA|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||19,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Location||Dubai or Saudi Arabia|
About the job
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi or Saudi Arabia
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Regional Sales Manager to join our clients team. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and expanding our clients customer base across the Middle East, North Africa and APAC regions. The ideal candidate must be fluent in Arabic and have a proven track record of success in selling SaaS solutions. In addition, the candidate must have experience in helping grow an early-stage company. Prior experience dealing with Mining, Oil & Gas and Corporate Entities is essential.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for the Middle East, North Africa and APAC regions, including setting sales goals and forecasting revenue.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to ensure steady and consistent growth across all regions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners in the Middle East, North Africa and APAC regions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target markets in each region, including customer needs and buying behaviors, to inform sales and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute targeted campaigns that drive lead generation and customer engagement across all regions.
- Present the company’s solutions and value proposition to potential customers in each region and negotiate deals.
- Work closely with the product and customer success teams to ensure customer success and drive upsell and renewal opportunities across all regions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive landscape in each region, and provide feedback to inform product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Fluency in Arabic is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales, with a proven track record of success in a similar role.
- Experience in helping grow an early-stage company is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and partners at all levels across all regions.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
If you are a driven and motivated sales professional with a passion for SaaS solutions and a desire to help drive growth in the Middle East, North Africa and APAC regions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Further to this, this is a great opportunity to build a business underneath you and take full ownership of a franchise.
DROP YOUR CV