A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Trading Control”.
||Taaeen Consulting & Talent Development|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the job
- Support in the implementation of functional strategy into department business plans to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise, advice, and share knowledge with the team members to support their overall development.
- Promote the organization’s values and ethics in all activities within the team to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the organization.
- Lead the effective implementation of Market Operations and Surveillance Department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned department activity.
- Lead the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet CLIENT requirements, policies, and quality standards.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Observe daily trading and its operations to provide mainly market members the opportunity for a smooth and secure trade ensuring transparency & fairness
- Continuously track and monitor securities trading and the processes to ensure transparency, fairness and effective risk management in all transactions
- Monitor trading activities to ensure seamless operations and identify ways of improving the trading systems
- Gave recommendation in the design of new products and services.
- Address issues for system stability with particular emphasis on the implications of electronic trading systems for market structure, behavior of market participants and financial intermediation
- provide suggestions for improvement in existing ones and implementation of new ideas received from brokerage firms
- Execute periodical evaluations of trading activity by analyzing the situations, identifying if applicable market manipulation and reported to surveillance section.
- Proactive and timely escalate suspicion market misconduct incidents that require in-depth investigations
- Maintain relationship with market members trading and operation team and their higher management to anticipating the potential fault or error to the market and in responding to any need for necessary support
- Recognize and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of trading systems
- Draft and initiate enquiry letters, review responses, perform in-depth analysis of information gathered and document initial findings for the review of direct manger;
- Assess trends in the use and nature of electronic trading system in the market and study the potential implications thereof for exchange/market stability and constancy.
- Perform periodical reviews of trading system and platform its activity and by analyzing complex situations, identifying high risk and applying judgement to resolve issues in an efficient manner
- Proposal and implement initiatives to enhance trading systems and processes
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Economics and Statistics or relevant discipline
- Professional certifications of compliance (from ICM Institute of Capital Market), securities, CFA level 1 is good to have.
- 10 years of experience in a similar role in the financial industry with 2 years of experience in stock market operations and a financial management role
- Proven experience in risk management and people management (minimum 2 years in a managerial role)
DROP YOUR CV HERE
Apply Now:[email protected]