A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
About the job
A Leisure Sales Manager accountable for proactively solicits and handles sales leisure opportunities for Europe Market, analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.What will I be doing?A Leisure Sales Manager accountable for proactively solicits and handles sales leisure opportunities for Europe Market, analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Building successful relationships that generate sales opportunities
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within the community to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposals, writing contracts, customer correspondence). Using knowledge of market trends and target customer information to maximize revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues, and concerns, to offer a better business solution.
As Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
What are we looking for?
A Leisure Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous luxury or five-star hotel leisure sales experience required with a proven track record
- Established contacts within the Europe region, knowledge of other source markets is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal required, German is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts