A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Commercial Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.The Commercial Sales Manager will play a critical role in driving our Insurance customer’s transformation journey. We are looking for a talented individual who will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding Bayzat’s Insurance market and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the sales team. Commercial Sales Managers will work closely with Insurance Specialists and will be required to develop an intermediate level of understanding of core insurance concepts.
Being a part of one of the fastest growing start-ups; this role will present the opportunity to learn and sell a winning product, develop skills and knowledge, continuously grow and be a part of Bayzat’s success story.
What will you be doing?
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospecting to successful closure
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, relationship building, researching the market and related products, presenting our product in a structured and professional way
- Help potential clients understand our value proposition and providing them a general understanding of the insurance industry landscape
- Win 25%+ of deals sourced by inbound & outbound sales development, as well as deals sourced independently
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience
- Achieve and aim to exceed assigned targets within agreed timelines
- Build a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter, ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- Cultivate a supportive and high performing culture within the Sales Team and wider business
- Adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Develop a core understanding of insurance concepts
What are we looking for?
- A strong sales and business background centered on group medical Insurance side is highly desirable
- Ideally 3 to 15 years of sales experience; with at least 1 year of local market experience
- Must have worked in medical insurance
- Deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies
- Propensity to dissect client challenges and provide creative solutions
- Self-starter that comes into every day with a plan to execute on their goals
- A skillful presenter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, full of positivity and, hungry to be the best
- Ability to stay focused on key tasks in a fast-paced environment
Apply Now :[email protected]