A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistic Specialist”.
|LoNMG Executive Search and Consulting LLC
|Degree | Diploma
|10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required
|8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through road and air, shipping and customs clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation, customs clearance for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with manufacturing divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution readiness for new product lines.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Providing strong levels of customer service and after-sales support.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Handling customer order related queries & support, liaising with key internal stakeholders for quality/warehouse issues, processing return shipment as well as repair and replacement administration.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimise these in coordination with other teams.
- The job incumbent leads Customer/Sales support activities within Sales Office and contributes to company growth and profitability in the specific market
- Candidate to coordinate Internal Sales Service activities, Customer support, supports the logistic coordinator
Ideal ProfileSkills Required
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally as a Transport & Logistics or Order Fulfillment within Transport & Logistics
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- ERP knowledge in Finance and logistics modules (desirable SAP and/or Logo Tiger2)
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Join a market leader within Transport & Logistics
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Fantastic work culture
Pay range in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.