A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||23,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,500 properties in 119 countries and territories. In the 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
The RTR Specialist is responsible for providing support to hotels supported Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC). In particular, Month-end closing activity, Financial reporting activity, Balance Sheet reconciliation, Tax reporting preparation and Daily Cash journal.
The role reports to the Record to Report Supervisor.
- Take charge of specific month-end activity processes
- Maintain Fixed Cost Register and ensure that this is a full and accurate reflection of all contracts in place
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Preparation of the VAT reconciliation and VAT return
- Review of the hotels P&L and preparation of adjustments
- Preparation of the hotel monthly financial reports
- Prepare the Daily Cash journal
- Assist in preparation of documentation needed by any internal/external auditor
- Other tasks as required by business operations
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and self-starter – willing to learn and ready to challenge the process
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Possess the ability to analyse large amounts of data / information efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work cohesively with others, both in the office and remotely with hotel Team Members
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work
- Strong Accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Financial and DMS Systems knowledge and interest in learning new systems, in particular, knowledge of Navision and preferably Docuware.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years in a Finance team
- Education: University graduate and/or accounting bachelor
- Preferred Experience: 4 years in a hotel Finance team
- Accounting qualification or studying towards one
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
UAE Shared Service Centre Ras Al Khaimah
DROP YOUR CV HERE