A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Jumeirah International Nurseries
|Bachelors Degree (B.com) |Masters Degree(M.com) | ACCA | CA
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- About Us:
Jumeriah International Nurseries (JINS) is part of the Fortes Education family of Schools. Fortes Education, which has been established in the UAE in 1981. Jumeirah International Nurseries (JINS) the oldest trusted Early Years Childhood chain was founded with a strong sense of purpose; that by developing a young child’s values, character, and overall wellbeing, both academic and non-academic success will follow. With over 12,000 children graduating from JINS, it has achieved an unparalleled reputation and is the go-to partner of choice for the communities. JINS nurtures the hearts and minds of children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Our operations currently include 5 branches located in vibrant locations around Dubai. They follow the British Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and International Pre-school programme.
We are looking to recruit young, experienced, and dynamic Accountants & Bursars to join our well-established chain of Nursery/Early Childhood Centres in Dubai.
The Accountant / Bursar who will contribute to the efficient and effective working of Jumeirah International Nurseries by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective interpersonal skills to assist in performing the accounting and administrative duties at the Nursery.
· Manage all accounting operational functions including Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable etc.
· Accountancy and Bookkeeping
· Carry out the requirements of the service specification for the Accountancy and Bookkeeping Services
· Provide general and education specific, financial advice to the Nursery and ensuring that problems are dealt with at the earliest opportunity and act as direct day to day contact with parents
· Adherence to all accounting requirements set out by the Head Office
· Adherence and compliance with financial & VAT regulations
· Ensure accuracy of financial documentation and records
· Administration of bank accounts and petty cash
· Monitoring of outstanding fees and ensuring all outstanding fees are collected as per the agreed timelines.
· Manage weekly cash flow along with future cash flow projections
· Publish monthly financial statements accurately and timely
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Candidate with a bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance
· Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience with a strong orientation to numbers and an eye for detail.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and
· Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Candidates are invited to complete our Online Application by visiting:
DROP YOUR CV HERE