A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
||Oasis Life A/C Systems LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (B.com) |Masters Degree(M.com) | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the job
Junior Accountant/ Admin
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• VAT Preparation and Submission. Knowledge of Quickbooks.
• Strictly prepares : LPO, Quotations, Invoices, Receipts, Statement of Accounts of Clients & Suppliers.
• Accounting related works such us Bank Transaction Deposit (Cash, Cheque, T/T)
• Do other office related work as per request.
Age Group 21-26
Work Experience 1-2 years
Drop Your Cv here :