A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | ACCA | CPA
|6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are looking to hire a Finance Manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills to join our team.
Finance managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature. To ensure success, finance managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization.
Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills. Manufacturing / Construction industry experience is a must.
The successful candidate for this position will report directly to our Managing Director.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
DROP YOUR CV HERE :