A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Excise Tax Consultant”.
|Company Name||ITC Accounting and Tax Consultancy|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
ITC is one of the UAE’s most trusted and respected Tax services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight, and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition, and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Summary of the role:
A career in taxation at ITC will give you insights into the inner workings of companies and a broad business perspective that can open up countless opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our tax compliance process does more than assess financial information. It’s designed to focus on the key areas of risk so that our clients can focus on managing their core business. ITC combines a multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to business opportunities.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Ageing Accounts Receivable for the Sales Team for efficiency in Collection and resolving any discrepancies.
- Communicate with internal and external clients on Customer’s payments and queries.
- Monitor PDC/LC/BG transactions and ensures collection on time.
- Post month-end information such as Accrual and Amortization.
- Reconcile Intercompany’ s AP, AR and Sales transactions for closing balances.
- Direct the regular preparation and submission of necessary reports and analysis.
- Provide analysis on AR Ageing, collection activity for all the clients.
- Leads for month-end closing for Accounts Receivable, complete Customer aging and Cash Receipt reports and Account Reconciliation.
- Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions so that meaningful, accurate and reliable financial reports are prepared for the management’s use.
- Analyze financial information for the preparation of financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and supports requested documents and schedules.
- Ensures customer agreements and contracts are achieved for the year.
- Assesses and updates customers’ credit limit terms quarterly.
- Work closely with credit insurance team for the monthly declarations and reports.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly balance confirmation for the top customers and randomly for regular clients.
- Ensure the sales invoices, credit/debit Notes are booked, reconciled, and filed on time.
- Handles the receivable books – closing and reconciling Trial balance vs. sub ledger.
- Manages day to day operations of the overall AR function.
- Monitors customers’ collection and deposits to minimize risk of bad debts.
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Experience in #SAP, #Oracle.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AR.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Passionate about numbers
- Self-driven, with Do-it-yourself mentality.
- Organized and have a keen eye for detail.