A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payables Accountant”.
|Bachelors | Masters | ACCA | CA
|1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- To process non goods supplier payable Account vouchers in the area of general accounting under JD Edwards ERP system to have accurate entries in the books of Accounts.
Non Goods Supplier Payable
– Books all service providers and local vendors’ payable vouchers in JDE system to reflect the GL accounts with correct expenditures and accurate payable balances.
– Prepares statement of accounts for payable accounts, reconciles and analyzes them on a monthly basis in order to have correct balances reflected on the system.
– Follows Up on insurance policies, ensure all renewed before expiry dates.
– Reconciles the accounts & ensure that no improper transactions and all entries are appropriately encountered.
– Acts as a role model by living Transmed Purpose on daily basis.
Academic Education & Professional Certifications
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar field
Operational & Managerial Experience
- 0-1 years of experience in accounting