A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Inventory and Data Entry Assistant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,000 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
JJob Requisition ID: 152677
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
To support the store and the inventory controller in his mission to accurately maintain the store inventory integrity and to provide the highest possible service levels to our internal and external customers.
What You Will Do
- Daily order replenishment from EXWH warehouse.
- Reporting all KPI’s to the inventory controller with regards to internal and external replenishment and exceptions noticed pertaining to the same.
- On daily basis all parameters of the articles must be checked and any deviation must be reported to sales team (SSC, SM, filling rate, picking location).
- Secure top sellers before peak days and ensure 0% Local shortage from the external Warehouse.
- Weekly Pass-Out Tracking send to all management which pending more than 15 Days.
- Provide support to the Physical Inventory Team during yearly Stock count.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation and excellent personal organization.
- Knowledge of NAVISION operating system will be an advantage.
What Equips You For The Role
- 1 to 2 years in a similar role in IKEA or any logistics/warehouse
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…