A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Key responsibilities:
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures and maintains process documentations and ensuring audit compliance.
• Executes process deliverables as required by the process ensuring error free processing.
• Executes changes to Master Data and its impact across multiple systems and processes following clear definitions.
• Engages with stakeholders to understand the requirements, set expectations, address concerns and discuss them with their Operations Manager.
• Initiates and assists in continuous process improvements.
• Escalates issues without delay to the Operations Manager and suggest action plans to get these resolved.
• Provides accurate, timely information to support external, internal and client audits.
Full timeContract Type: