A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Tax Specialist”.
||Al Marwan Group Holding|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CIMA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Who are we:
Al Marwan Group is a holding company established in 1978, Al Marwan Group has grown a strong diversified portfolio in real estate development & management, hospitality, general contracting, and heavy equipment trading of brand new and used equipment for the construction, mining, oil, and gas industries.
Scope of Work:
The Tax Specialist is responsible for managing the functioning of the direct and indirect taxation sub-function which includes executing correct calculations, deductions, deposits, filing of returns and managing any litigation related to indirect tax on behalf. In addition, the role is responsible for developing and implementing proactive and progressive tax planning and tax-saving strategies.
- Project and plan the overall tax obligation in accordance with the business plan
- Calculate Tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Carry out processes as per the defined Standard Procedures
- Prepare tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose
- Liaise with the tax department, revert to queries and manage any litigations related to indirect tax
- Review current and deferred tax provisions while keeping abreast with all regulatory changes
- Provide support on internal tax advisory services and business operation matters to the organization
- Facilitate tax audits, scrutinize all transactions and own the reporting dashboards for management teams and collate monthly tax reports for Direct and indirect Tax.
- Coordinate and implement ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive experience in Tax or related role, preferably in a: Diverse/multicultural business industry (obtained from medium to large organizations)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, Professional Finance certification (ACCA/CMA or equivalent) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of CIT / WHT and indirect tax would be a plus
- Experience in KSA and Oman tax laws and regulation would be an advantage
- Experience in general contracting and heavy equipment trading would be a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Visa & Insurance