A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Project Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|10 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required
|23,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 152000
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
To coordinate retail store fitouts, retail store renovations, store closures and retail / office relocation projects across the retail portfolio in the MENA region. The project manager must ensuring that all projects are coordinated and delivered to the highest possible standards by adhering to cost and time efficiencies.
What You Will Do
- Prepare the project schedule for any new project under his/her portfolio of brands and kick off meeting conducted with all stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation of the cost tracker, to be reviewed and approved before submitting for record
- Support the Procurement Manager and QS in confirming quantities for long lead materials. Follows up on material orders ensuring on track for project delivery.
- Liaise with landlords/local; authorities / professional consultants and manage contractors so that all 3rd party approvals to start work are in place
- Conduct weekly site progress meetings with appointed contractor and all other relevant stakeholders, ensuring that all projects are coordinated on site to deliver within the prescheduled time frames, costs and quality standards
- To assist PM in consolidating all final invoices to clear for each completed project
- React by coordinating Store Operational team’s maintenance issues & requirements during the liability period
- Ensure Handover to FM team as per agreed SOP.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Ability to use your own specialised knowledge to solve problems.
- Colaboration with external parties, build relationships with different suppliers in the region.
- Constant communication with various stakeholders as well as 3rd parties, technical competency and understanding of fit out work and processes
What Equips You For The Role
- Formal qualification in Architecture/design, civil engineering or project management.
- Working knowledge of project management, office and design soft ware
- Minimum 5 years working in an interior fit out environment either from the contractor or client’s side
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…