A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Kognitive Corporation|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | ACA | CMA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
What we do:
Kognitiv enables leading organisations to form collaborative commerce networks, unearth value for their consumers, and markedly improve returns.
Founded in 2008, Kognitiv enables collaborative commerce through its proprietary technology platform and performance model for leading global brands to build their own peer-to-peer trading networks. In June 2020, Kognitiv and Aimia’s Loyalty Solutions companies came together to create a technology-forward business, employing over 500 people across 20 countries worldwide. With 200+ clients and partners in more than 50 markets globally, Kognitiv brings to life a world where brands work together to create new opportunities for less, gain direct access to new audiences, and create network effects where everyone wins, all the time.
About the opportunity:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Dubai-based finance team to help achieve the business objectives with focus on both business partnering and finance governance
- Owns the month-end/quarter-end reporting process, coordinating with global teams as required
- Preparing and consolidating Group reporting deliverables in line with timetable including quarterly financial reporting package
- Deferred revenue and expiry reporting process owner, challenging the data outputs as required
- Review of contractual deliverables to partners
- Review work prepared by direct reports in the finance team and ensure they are operating efficiently
- Coordinate with and direct the offshore Centre of Excellence team in Malaysia
- Lead the external statutory audits to ensure accurate and timely sign-off of audited financial statements
- Supporting Global Controller group with reporting and internal and external audit requirements
- Lead and coordinate internal audits
- Ownership of the balance sheet – reconciliations and quarterly reviews
- Support the commercial team in analysis and partners’ requests delivery
- Liaising with the Centre of Excellence in Malaysia to ensure outsourced tasks are completed correct
- Leading the external and internal audit processes being the main point of contact through each audit
- Ensuring local tax compliance for all Middle East and UK entities (including tax filings, reviewing/updating tax remittances from clients, etc.)
- Managing cash flow forecasting and bank account management
- Define and communicate clear guidelines for direct reports on job requirements and department objectives
- Provide coaching, feedback and development opportunities for direct reports
- Complete performance reviews and develop performance plans for direct reports
- Conduct regular meetings with direct reports to discuss, review and plan individual and team performance
Background and Experience:
- Ideal candidate will be a ‘big 4’ qualified accountant with experience preparing or auditing financial statements
- Experience in commercial finance and ability to support commercial team
- Competent in Excel (PIVOT tables, VLOOKUP’s, INDEX/MATCH, SUMIFs) and comfortable managing large sets of data
- Working knowledge of Workday and HFM
- Team management experience
- Achievement orientated – able to work autonomously with line manager working in different time zone and geography
We are a passionate, innovative organisation with just over 500 team members globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high-energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role: get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives, and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in the UAE.