A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assortment Planning Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CFA | CPA | CMA | CA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 26,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The role holder will support and unlock the best experience for our consumers through the seasonal assortment plans and depth whilst increasing profitability by landing the recommended order book and managing the in-season business planning across all channels in the One Nike Marketplace (ONM). Focus will be to drive segmentation and differentiation across Nike Direct and Key Connected Partners, ensuring adoption rates, alignment to key brand stories and styles.
• Develop franchise/classification/product level assortment / depth plans to drive deeper consumer connection, profitability and premium Nike consumer experience (NCX) across key strategic channels and partners.
• Lead key gates in Consumer Code / GTM Planning to negotiate & land the final assortment & order book together with Category Buyers, Merchandising, Brand Marketing & Marketplace Operations.
• Understand retail dynamics and drive trade decisions with the account specific planning based on forward looking Stock & Sales plans.
• Manage the relationship with internal GMG stakeholders and Key Connected Partners (via Wholesale Key Account Managers) through ongoing dialogue with account buying and planning team across end-to-end Consumer Code gates and dates.
• Escalate risks and opportunities that are grounded in facts and presents options for resolution. Assess risk to business objectives.
• Prepare and lead assortment planning conversations internally and externally to land the right consumer demand plans, in line with Nike strategy, account / channel strategy and financial goals
• Understand consumer needs & market trends to inform and articulate the assortment strategy for your segment of the business. Analyze product and market performance to assess growth opportunities and risks.
• Take key ONM insights from your respective area of focus to ensure broader education within Nike Consumer & Marketplace teams, as well as, Nike EHQ Partner Executive teams on consumer trends and the MENA consumer.
• Collaborate closely with Merchandising, Operations and Brand teams to drive the assortment and business strategy for your segment of the business.
• Align within Consumer & Marketplace construct and Central Planning to inform & support Nike Long Range Sales Forecasting (LRSF).
• Connect regularly with Nike EHQ Partner Executives to understand EMEA assortment strategy and influence allocation decisions for the region. Plan Style-Color level (and Key Franchise) consumer demand for Nike Footwear, Apparel, and Equipment products to maximize revenue, margin and optimize inventory across all channels.
• Finalize seasonal order entry for a specific segment/dimension at style/color/size level in alignment with Consumer & Marketplace managers
• Working on In-season Promotions/Markdowns, Product Lifecycle Definitions, Retail Intro and Exit dates, Store and Digital Flows along with Intro Dates.
• Establish and manage effective working relationships with the Account buying and planning teams.
• Understand product, marketplace, insights and marketing strategies to review & inform demand and inventory forecasts
• Comprehensive understanding of retail math, along with experience in Gross Margin Profitability Planning, and understanding of customers, competition, and, retail trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- Master’s degree in Buying and Merchandising
- Knowledge of Power BI, SQL, Power Query
- Working experience in SAP environment / Ability to use SAP for generating and analyzing reports