A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Data Analyst”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for implementing effective data gathering, analysis and reporting. The role holder is also responsible for implementing tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following :Operations Financial & Standards Customer
- Extract insights from data using analytical tools, data platforms, and internal databases
- Conduct quality control, checking with relevant data owners, and cross-referencing findings against secondary sources
- Review analytical insights and proactively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and identify opportunities for optimization
- Design and implementation of experimentation necessary to improve efficiency and drive growth.
- Support the development and analysis of new and existing BI tools
- Support the definition of company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Record all datasets for measurement of business performance and reporting to cross-functional stakeholders
- Support ad hoc data and analysis requests as needed, and work to translate them into tools and metrics
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, various systems, customer feedbacks etc.)
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Contribute and support the business in achieving the Dare Today, Change Tomorrow sustainability strategy.
- Understand the behavior and expectations of customers to be able to translate the observations and analysis to create great experiences for customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and maintain a prioritized backlog