A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Styling Manager”.
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You’ll Be Doing
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! As the Styling Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all styling services for the studio, building and leading the styling teams. With your industry leading knowledge of the latest trends across ready to wear, product styling and homeware you will deliver innovation and excellence for the group. A keen understanding of the fashion industry through a commercial lens is needed while, still inspiring the wider community/team with your knowledge of the latest happenings on the runway internationally.
- Leading styling teams to ensure an efficient studio operating model
- Industry leading knowledge of commercial & editorial styling for fashion & luxury
- Create and style on-brand, on-trend outfits for all product shoots on model and off
- Comfortable in working with both hands on styling and through team direction and leadership
- Develop style guides to translate styling vision and latest trends giving brands a unique point of view
- Overseeing complex styling processes across multiple brands and designing styling workflow to suit
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brands both internal and external facing
- Owning governance on timescales for styling output and quality control
- Achieving commercial goals for multiple brands across the group
- Bringing new talent to the group across styling, casting and hair and make-up freelancers
- Nurturing a culture of transparency & accountability
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Track record in strategic styling in a photo studio operation en masse
- Customer-centric leader with a comprehensive understanding of ecommerce
- Ability to lead without ego and build strong consensus across diverse teams
- An excellent communicator, capable of conveying complex ideas effectively
- At home in a fast paced studio environment working collaboratively across disciplines
- A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact. This role is not for the timid!
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.